Vasathi Housing continuously recruit best personnel to fit in our organization with equal opportunity. If you want to be one amongst them, please fill up the form and write with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it and will get back to you with relevant positions that would arise in the near future. Meanwhile please follow our site for any placement opportunities.
- Positioning and branding
- Formulating marketing strategy
- Corporate branding
- Marketing of large scale real estate projects in professionally managed real estate organizations
- Promotion of new and existing projects
- Positioning and marketing : Defining and building the value proposition for the business
- Analyst Relations: Managing key influencer relations across major analyst firms, ensuring positive movement on analyst surveys and interactions
- Customer relationship management: Managing key customer connects, ensuring support to Account based marketing activities, Building a sustain CRM campaign, with customer testimonials and case studies
- Marketing strategy: Involvement in the business planning and market segmentation which involves customer targeting and tracking, projecting technology trends, competition analysis
- Sales Enablement: Creating content and managing positioning in website, creating sales kits including case studies, whitepapers, presentations etc.
- Integrated Lead generation: using various communication media (webinars, websites, Newsletters, event participation, analyst meets, public relations etc.) This will involve lead qualification, content development and management, helping organize/front-end participation in international events among other things. Meeting lead generation and content generation targets
- Marketing channel ownership: Creating a New Media campaign, using Twitter, Blogs, Linkedin, You Tube etc.
- BTL Activities: Participation in events, conceptualization, demos, content, driving traffic booth, customer meetings and post event analysis
- Thought Leadership Driving thought leadership activities eg. Contribution to academic newsletter, case studies in books, speaking opportunities
- Marketing Communications :both external and internal
- Achieving measurable goals for each objective
Position: Marketing Manager
Experience: 8 Years
- Knowledge in sales principles(Segmentation, positioning, effective selling, product range extension, pricing & gap analysis, advertising & promotional techniques)
- Op Knowledge about markets/Products/customers
- Pricing analysis & Product related features
- Knowledge on Retail Sales, Competitor mapping
- Customer Query Management & Measurement Reports
- Setting targets for self and team & meeting the same
- Market analysis and competition strategy
- New market survey and analysis
- Forecasting the sales & analyzing sales promotional activities
- Responsiveness to the requests for service
- Computer knowledge
- Collection skills
Experience: 3/4 Years
- Ensure the work progress is in accordance with the quality standards envisaged for the project.
- All the activities related to quality of incoming, in-process and finished products and where applicable services in line with quality plans
- Supervise and inspect construction activities to ensure adherence to design specifications and QAP.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes, drawings and standards
- Ensure timely preparation of the required checklists, hand over lists, snag lists etc;
- Examining & verifying the methodology for particular operations and maintaining all quality records, MIS pertaining to QA/QC.
- Carry out site inspections, site tests and report findings as required.
- Raising RFI/WIR conducting quality inspection for all the works at site test results. Interaction on all quality matters with the quality in charge.
- Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Finishing works of total ptoject
Experience: 12 Yrs
Education: B Tech Civil